February 24, 2009

Photography

Recently I've been watching my friend Corie post her 365 day photos on Flickr. She uses a lot of creativity, as if each one tells a story. Suddenly inspired, I decided to do the same.

Since getting my first DSLR last year, I've really been itching to better my photography. When I met my boyfriend back in October, it happened to be a hobby we both shared. Ever since Christmas in 4th grade when I got my first (hot pink I might add) 110mm camera, I've been snapping away. Boxes of photos reside under my bed (amongst books of CD's, a flute, a piccolo, and sometimes my cat). It's an interest I've had almost my entire life.

Unfortunately due to finances, I was a little late to the "digital" game. But who are we kidding, film always looks better... Though most would argue that digital is just more fun to play around with. I am one of those people.

Slowly but surely, I am adding to my equipment. My next purchase will be a 50mm lens. I love the look of a shallow depth of field.

If you're intersted in keeping up with my 365 or any of my photography, you can find it on my Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment